|I ♥ PRINT: ABOUT||I ♥ MEMBERSHIP: MODERATED||I ♥ RULES & F.A.Q.||I ♥ CREDIT|
I ♥ Library is a community for print-oriented media fans including, but not limited to, comics, manga, ebooks, audiobooks, newspaper, etc. These file types are all contained within, though behind an f-lock.
Membership at I ♥ Library is moderated. All members are screened based on their LJ activity, so in other words: if you don't update, comment, have no friends etc. then you will not be approved.
If you have any questions as to why you were rejected or would like to see the criteria that is the foundation of whether or not you are accepted, click here.
1) It is SO important for entries to remain members only. If you are seen making public posts, you will be banned and removed from the community.
2) If you mention this community in public forums or journal entries, you will be banned and removed from the community. NO EXCEPTIONS. When you talk about it, LJ investigates, so don't be a dick.
3) Share and enjoy. Just remember that breaking these rules does NOT work on a three strikes method. Once you've done one of the above, you are permanently banned. I don't mean to be a strict moderator but, in order to ensure the life of this community, this is vitally important.
4) Don't be a dick. If something isn't your style, don't be rude. You can share your thoughts (positive or negative), but no personal attacks on the OP and/or other commenters.
5) Follow the format! There's a link to it on the sidebar. If you do not stick to the specified format, your post will be deleted/rejected.
|IMPORTANT LINKS: CONTACT I♥L MOD + REJECTION INQUIRIES + TAGS|
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.
Help us make LiveJournal better! Answer a few questions to share your experiences using LiveJournal with us. It won't take more than 10 minutes!Take a survey